Thursday, August 1, 2013



1. I don't like tomatoes, beans, cabbage, avocardo, peanut butter, raisins (looks like rat poop), gherkins.... I'm a very picky eater 

2. I suffer from Anxiety

3. I don't like eating cheese , if is not melted .. It's just not the same 

4. I use to do figure skating (ice skating) 

5.im Vaso Vagal ( it's not a common illness but it does cause fainting & dizziness :/ ) 

6. My favourite place in Cape Town is defiantly Kalk Bay ( the laidback atmosphere , arty shops, resturant , people everything)

7. I don't drink Beer. (dislike the smell too )

8. I can't live without mascara

9. My natural hair colour is not black , therefore I dye it all the time :) 

10. I can't do mathematics to save my life. (2b + 5y - 234 x  10000000000) eerr WTF O_O

11. I bellydance

12. I'm obsessed with lace

13.i never finish a cup of tea, coffee , hot chocolate..any hot drink (I don't really know why)

14. I get bored easily. 1 of the reasons I do not do sport

15.i enjoy collecting vintage items & good old treasures.

16. I can bake pancakes without a recipe . ( haha , random) 
- I hardly measure ingredients when baking.. Lazy I know 

17. I'm superstitious .. I will not work under a ladder , or open an umbrella inside .

18. I named my Yorkie , Woody after Toy story .

19. I could live off pasta . 

20. The last time I ate a Mc Donald's beef burger  was 2010






No comments:

Post a Comment