Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Women's Day ( What can we learn from Marilyn )




It's been such lovely weather these past couple of days in Cape Town .but now it's back to rainy days.

Catchup time I did a shoot on Friday afternoon 
Weather was lovely in the morning then it got a little cold .








Went out the Friday night with my bestie (Ashleigh) & my Dean



Happy women's day (for Friday) ..sorry I'm abit delayed 
I hope all you ladies got spoiled rotten this weekend !


WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM MISS  MARILYN MONROE


Better things are yet to come. So stop pondering on the past & focus on the future




Love yourself .you deserve to be happy



It's your life don't worry won't others thing or say.
Sometimes rules are ment to be broken 


Take time to relax .Breathe & reflect on your dreams 



Self explanatory :)



Be authentic .be yourself . You don't have to be perfect.





P.s I now have 12 canvas of MARILYN MONROE & still collecting :) #obsessed 


Hope your women's day weekend was beautiful 

Kisses 
C





2 comments:

  1. Great shots. I love the close-up side view.

    Marilyn was ahead of her time. Still is in many ways.

    I am a new follower of yours via BlogLovin, thanks for following me.

    I'd love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop). Hope you find lots of new friends and stop by every Thursday.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah . Thanks you !
    Love your blog & will carry on viewing it
    Much love
    Chels !

    ReplyDelete