Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gelish !!!

Gelish vs ordinary nail polish

I'm a fan of Gelish (Harmony) , as it leaves the nails looking well groomed  & glossy 
It doesn't chip or peel like ordinary nail polish( I hate chipped nails)  & comes in a variety of colors



Gelish (Shellac or Harmony) is a special type of nail polish , that gets applied in many layers & then set with a Uv light 



It last 2-3weeks


- it lasted me 2 & a half weeks :)

I get my Gelish done at Sorbet . Www.sorbet.co.za

The prices range from R195-350

I personally prefer the brand Harmony  over Shellac

I love gelish but I do enjoy changing the color of my nails regularly according to what I'm wearing., so Gelish doesn't work to well for me.



P.s don't try to peel the Gelish nailpolish off, it will take a layer of nail with it .not a good idea!!





Some of my favs


Go pamper yourself & get a manicure !
:)x

chels

No comments:

Post a Comment